BAR FLY 2.0 GARMIN BLUE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Bar Fly 2.0 is designed with an aerodynamic low profile that places the Garmin Computer screen inline, out front, and level with the handlebar/stem. Whether you are using the Garmin 200/500 or larger 510/800/810, our clever Dual Mounting Position design is optimized with no screws to lose and no bolts to adjust.
Taking aesthetic and function one step further, we've engineered a platform for Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS electronic shifting modules on the underside of the 2.0.
Our single bolt, Full Wrap Clamp is easy to install without removing the handlebar tape and is added protection that your Garmin will never "fall off" even without the bolt over the roughest terrain.
Tested at the highest level. The Bar Fly is the preferred choice of Pro Tour road cyclist, Ironman triathletes, and World Champion mountain bike racers.
Plastic on Plastic design.
- Garmin computers are made of Plastic and so is the Bar Fly. We chose Delrin, the highest quality plastic, because it is the most appropriate material for this key interface. Hard materials such as aluminum have been found to "eat away," and "shave off," material that can permanently damage your Garmin computer.
- With Bar Fly products there is always Zero Risk of over-tightening
- Carbon handlebar safe.
- New design with a lower more aerodynamic profile.
- Dual Positions Optimized for Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810.
- Positive Engagement with a Click.
- Integration with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules.
- Full wrap clamp will never fall off.