Knog KNOG - Blinder Grid - Front Bike Light
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Following Knog's original Blinder lights was always going to be a tall order, but in the all new Blinder Knog's R&D team have kept all the best loved elements and still managed to achieve improvements that will be instantly noticeable to even the most casual of user.
- Waterproof - The Blinder is 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions.
- USB rechargeable - The Blinder is USB rechargeable, meaning you never need worry about finding batteries ever again. Being USB rechargeable should also encourage user to run their light during daytime riding, a practice that is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%.
- Adaptable attachment system - The Blinder enjoys it innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter.
- Run times - A user can run their Blinder on steady high for 2.5 hours and a whopping 60 hours when using eco flash mode.
- Smart button - Using Knog's smart one button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. Long press to turn on and off function which prevents accidental activation of the light.
- Low battery indicator - a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- Produces a seriously punchy 200 lumens, which is a serious impressive doubling of its previous output. Describing this light as very bright, sound like an under-statement.
- Graphic flash patterns - The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each of which have a unique graphic flash pattern and 9 modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguable make this Blinder Knog's most individual lights ever.