The powerful biodegradable formula has been designed to be tough on grime for fast and powerful drivetrain degreasing, while remaining kind to the rest of your bike and the environment.
- Apply liberally to the cassette while cycling the chain backwards, building up a thick layer of foam.
- Apply directly to any other areas not already coated such as crank arms, derailleur bodies or jockey wheels.
- If you have a bike stand, run through all of your gears several times to agitate the grime.
- Agitate any stubborn areas where needed then leave to soak for two minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the chain using a clean cloth.